10 Tips for Teaching Your Child Good Nutrition
Teaching your child about healthy eating habits is a very important start in creating a healthy lifestyle. It is also sometimes a very big challenge. Here we provide ten tips for teaching your child good nutrition:
- Be a great role model.
- Keep healthy snacks within easy reach.
- Try to be as consistent as possible with meals and snacks.
- Fix foods the way kids like them.
- Encourage your child to try new foods.
- Have family meals as often as possible.
- Start working on 5 A Day first thing in the morning.
- Let your children help with meals.
- Use low-fat dips to spice up raw fruits and vegetables.
- Serve great tasting desserts- without the fat and calories.