School Based Counseling
Pequea Valley School District has been able to partner with Community Service Group (CSG) to provide school-based counseling to our students during the school day.
CSG Core Values
- Dignity - Creating an environment that values and respects people.
- Diversity - Strengthening our organization through diversity in our workforce, clientele, and provision of service.
- Responsibility -Expecting sound management of resources at personal, team, program and corporate levels.
- Integrity - Firmly upholding honest, ethical, and professional behavior.
- Excellence - Constantly pursuing the highest standards of performance and care.
We are fortunate to have three therapists working along with our learners and families.
Paradise Elementary School - TBA
Salisbury Elementary and Pequea Valley Intermediate School - TBA
Pequea Valley High School - TBA
If you have questions, please call Cathy Koenig, Director of Students Services at 717-768-5577 or your child’s school counselor.