NEW! Pay for Student Meals Online Using MySchoolBucks
Pequea Valley is pleased to announce a new online payment system for school meals. This online payment service provides a quick and easy way to add money to your student’s meal account using a credit/debit card or electronic check.
You can now view your student’s recent purchases, check balances, and set up low balance alerts for FREE at myschoolbucks.com. The service is free, however there is a $2.50 transaction fee for each deposit, or you can set up a Onepay membership and pay a yearly fee of $26.95 per family or $12.95 per student.
· Convenience - Available 24/7 on the web or with the Mobile App for your iPhone, Android or Windows phone!
· Efficiency - Make payments for all your students, even if they attend different schools within the district. Eliminate the need for your students to take money to school.
· Control - Set low balance alerts, view account activity, recurring/automatic payments & more!
· Flexibility - Make payments using credit/debit cards and electronic checks.
· Security – MySchoolBucks adheres to the highest security standards, including PCI and CISP.
Enrollment is Easy…
Sign up here:
If you have any questions, contact MySchoolBucks directly:
· Visit myschoolbucks.com and click on Help/FAQ’s