Little Braves Open Gym/ Book Club
Located at the Together Community Center, this activity is open to any child of any school district. This is a play and learn program for our young learners and their caregivers. The open gym is offered twice a month on Thursday mornings for an hour and half running September to May. The goal of this program is to offer our Little Braves a time to play, run, sing, participate in group circle time, and enjoy a small snack. For our caregivers this is a time to enjoy play with your little ones, meet other caregivers, socialize, learn about child development and connect/ learn about the PV district and it's schools and community resources.
Each Session Offers:
- Open Ended- Free Play Time in our Gym with a variety of toys for both fine and gross motor development and creative play.
- Coffee and often snacks(provided by The Factory Ministries) for Caregivers
- Time to Play with your Child and Socialize with our staff and other Caregivers
- Time for Children to Play with Each other- promoting social emotional development learning to interact, communicate, and share with others their age.
- A group activity lead by our staff including circle time with information sharing, songs and story.
- Snack time for Little Braves including drink
- Take home materials:
- Book of the Week- Each session we will provide the family with 1 new book
- Print outs with song, recipe, activity, child development information specific to one of the 4 areas of development (motor, language, social emotional, or cognitive) and community/school resources.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to COVID-19 our Little Braves Open Gym/Book Club will look a little different this year. Please stay tuned for updates and more information.