Fall Spectator Guidelines
PV Athletics is excited about the return of fall sports. For the safety of our athletes, staff, and community we will follow the guidelines that are outlined in the districts' return to play plan. We ask that everyone review and follow the regulations below so that student-athletes can safely compete for the full season.
- Prearranged tickets will be given to athletes before each contest, it is preferred that those two tickets are used by the athletes' parents.
- No more than 250 people may attend an outdoor event. This includes athletes, coaches, staff, media, and spectators
- Any athlete who is not actively engaged in competition must wear a face-covering whenever social distancing of at least 6 feet cannot be maintained.
- Face coverings should be worn by spectators in attendance at all times. Anyone who refuses to wear a face-covering will be asked to leave the venue.
- There are no entrance fees or concessions during the 2020 fall sports season
- Football visiting opponents are not permitted at any LL League football games
- Cheerleaders and marching band will only participate at home events
Please Remember that other school districts may have different rules and policies in place. Be sure you understand and respect the rules that they are enforcing. Please tune in to the Live streaming of our fall sports on our PV Athletics YouTube Channel.