What you need to know about receiving calls sent through Blackboard Connect
- Caller ID will display the school’s main number when an announcement is delivered.
- Blackboard Connect will leave a message on any answering machine or voicemail.
- If the message stops playing, press any key 1-9 and the message will replay from the beginning.
- Calls can be sent to cell phones or land lines.
- If you miss the call, please call our Pequea Valley Communications Hotline (768-5698) to hear the most recent message sent.
We are very excited to incorporate Blackboard Connect as a tool to improve parent communication and look forward to having the ability to deliver real-time information to you in a more convenient format. Thank you for your cooperation, and if you have any questions, please contact your child's school office.