Dr. Erik Orndorff was named Superintendent of Pequea Valley School District in 2012. He earned his doctorate in education from Immaculata University and is also a national author and presenter for character education.
During Dr. Orndorff’s eleven-year stint with Pequea Valley, he and the administrative team have led a unique Mass Customized Learning vision that empowers learning facilitators and learners to reinvent what education looks like.
In these eleven years, Pequea Valley School District has received many accolades:
· 2014 – 2019 - Apple Distinguished Award recipient
· 2015 and 2017 - Pequea Valley High School was named STEM School of the Year out of 22 schools in their Intermediate Unit
· Pequea Valley School District is a model school for customized learning and has had over 100 school districts visit the schools
· Lebanon Valley College – June Herr Outstanding Educator of the Year (the June Herr Outstanding Educator of the Year Award honors an alumnus of the College who has made extraordinary contributions to the field of education)
· Author of “Career and Character” Books to help students blend academics career awareness and character education
· State and national presenter on Mass Customized Learning and Individualized Learning