About PVHSThe Pequea Valley High School is a school of approximately 550 students in grades 9 - 12. The District draws its students from the townships of Salisbury, Leacock and Paradise. The school is located in the heartland of eastern Lancaster County, surrounded by open fields and farmlands in Leacock Township. Pequea Valley High School is a one-to-one laptop school - every student has the opportunity to use a laptop to further customize their education. Students have the opportunity to pursue a variety of educational pathways.Program Highlights include:• Grades 9 through 12 in the high school.• All learners, grades 9-12, are issued a Macbook laptop.• College preparatory, business, and vocational programs of studies.• Wide variety of course offerings in both required and elective areas.• Advanced placement courses are available in English, German, Spanish, American history, calculus, statistics, and biology.
• Gifted and talented students are provided enrichment experiences with a personal mentor.
• Seniors and juniors may attend area Career and Technology Centers.
• Agricultural Science & Technology courses available at all grade levels.
• Courses in graphic arts, digital photography, electronics, drafting, and other technical areas offered.
• Extracurricular activities span a wide array of interests (music, theater, publications, art, student government, etc.).
• Sports programs field teams in 12 sports, at several levels.
Last Modified on June 28, 2017