• Food Services

    food pyramid

    The Food Services department proudly provides breakfast and lunch to learners and staff at each of our schools.  For information or nutritional information please contact us. See below for contact information.

    • Moving? Transferring to a different school? Please be sure to check your learner’s meal account before you leave the district. Contact your learner’s school to find out if there is a balance due or if you are owed a refund.
    • Any positive balance that is left in an inactive account as of June 20 of the following school year is subject to transfer to the donation account. The donation account is designed to help learners who may not qualify for free meals but still need help occasionally.
    • Any negative balances due to an account as of the last day of school will be transferred to the school district as an obligation. Any payments for these obligations should be made to the School District and not to the Food Service Department. 
    Meal Prices 2020-21:
    Elementary - $2.65
    Intermediate School-  $2.80
    High School - $2.90
    Reduced Lunch - $0.40
    Breakfast - $1.55
    Reduced Breakfast - $0.30
    Milk - $0.60
    The Summer Food Service Program (SFSP) offers free, nutritious meals to children 18 years and younger during the summer when school is not in session. SFSP is a federal child nutrition program. There are approvimately 2,500 locations throughout PA that serve breakfast, lunch and/or snacks. Many of the locations provide activities as well.

    How to find a SFSP location near you:
         Call: 211 or 1.866.3HUNGRY OR 1.877.8HAMBRE
         Text: "FOOD" or "COMIDA" to 877877
         Download: RangeAPP.org mobile app
         Visit: fns.usda.gov/summerfoodrocks

    To apply for free or reduced meals, breakfast and lunch, go to www.schoolcafe.com. Snack and ala carte items are not included in meal price. Meals will be priced based upon Free/Reduced meal status. A price list for snacks and ala carte items will be posted on the food service website. Ala carte milk is $0.60.  www.myschoolbucks.com will be active to deposit funds into student accounts on August 12, 2019.

    Again, please go online to School Cafe at your earliest convenience to apply for meal assistance.

    If you need additional services for your family, please go to www.compass.state.pa.us. COMPASS is an online tool for Pennsylvanians to apply for many health and human service programs and manage benefit information.

    Please reach out to the Food Services Department with any questions!

    Director of Food Services
    Gavin Scalyer


    Food Services Administrative Assistant
    Kimberly Ober


    In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity (including gender expression), sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, family/parental status, income derived from a public assistance program, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity, in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA (not all bases apply to all programs). Remedies and complaint filing deadlines vary by program or incident.

    Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.) should contact the responsible Agency or USDA's TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

    To file a program discrimination complaint, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, AD-3027, found online at How to File a Program Discrimination Complaint and at any USDA office or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email: program.intake@usda.gov.

    USDA is an equal opportunity provider, employer, and lender.

Last Modified on July 9, 2020