Transportation ServicesMission StatementOur mission is to provide safe, reliable transportation for all students by following transportation policies and procedures in the most equitable and consistent manner possible.
Covid-19 PlanThe basic plan of the Pequea Valley School District on Covid-19 and transportation will be one of reasonable precautions. Below are key considerations.
- We are building routes and loading buses normally.
- Because buses will be scheduled to capacity, all learners will be required to wear masks the entire bus ride, unless there is a medical excuse.
- We are working with our contractor on aggressive disinfection protocols, but we cannot guarantee that buses will be disinfected between every single run.
- We will be constantly ventilating buses with partially open windows throughout the year. Learners will need to dress accordingly.
- Afternoon drop off times may vary do to changes in the bus dismissal procedures from the parking lots.
We hope that these few points help you make an educated decision on how you may prefer to get your learner(s) to and from school.
Transportation CoordinatorDawn Dixon
Last Modified on July 21, 2020