Attendance notes may now be submitted through email.
Please submit attendance notes to
ATTENDANCE REGULATIONS ABSENCES
1. Following an absence, the learner should present a signed parent note within 5 school days that clearly indicates the following:
The date(s) of his/her absence.
The reason(s) for his/her absence.
A parent/guardian signature.
Absence from school may be excused if it is due to any of the following:
1. Illness or injury
2. Court appointments
3. Medical appointments
4. Death in the immediate family
5. Exceptionally urgent emergencies approved by the administration
6. Extraordinary circumstances involving military service or college entrance requirements
(prior administrative approval required)
7. Educational trips which have received PRIOR APPROVAL at least one day in advance