Support Early Learning
How to Support Early Learning in Pequea Valley
All our programs are designed to help children become kindergarten ready by empowering parents to be their child's first teacher and promoting positive connections to their school district and community. Your donation will help ensure our littlest learners are on a pathway to success.
- $35 donation will cover the cost of one Welcome Baby Brave Literacy Kit that includes books, bib, toys and literacy information for a new baby in the Pequea Valley School District.
- $150 donation will cover the cost for one child to receive free books every month from the time they are born until they reach age five through our Imagination Library program.
- $500 donation will cover the cost for our annual Read Under the Lights Community Literacy event.
- Play and Learns
- $50 donation will cover the cost for one Storybook STEM session’s supplies for up to 12 children.
- $500 donation will cover the cost for a five-week Braves Book Club series for 20 families in our community. Each family will receive books, special activities, snacks, learn child development information, and have the opportunity to make school and community connections.
- $1,000 donation will cover the cost for supplies for a full year (25 sessions) of Park Playdates and Open Gyms for children and caregivers.
- Kindergarten Transition
- $50 donation will cover the cost of one Kindergarten Readiness Kit that includes books, resources and supplies to help prepare our learners for kindergarten.
- $500 donation will cover the cost of supplies for one Math or Literacy Transition Night for 50 incoming kindergarten learners.
- $6,000 donation will cover the cost for one preschool age child enrolled in our scholarship program to attend a full-time pre-k program for 40 weeks.
- Home Visiting
- $25 donation will cover the cost of supplies for a month’s worth of home visits for 3 families.
- $350 donation will cover the cost for the annual Parents as Teachers Curriculum renewal for one parent educator.
- $5,000 donation will cover a portion of the salary for a part- time parent educator to perform biweekly home visits with families.
Support Early Learning Here