2024-2025 KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
Pequea Valley School District uses an online student registration program (linked below) which allows parents/guardians to input student information right from the comfort of their own home, office, public library, or any other web-hosted location. Please only register if your child is not currently enrolled at Pequea Valley School District.
Please Note: The compulsory school age in Pennsylvania was recently changed and requires all students to begin school no later than age 6 and attend school until age 18 or until graduation.
- A child is eligible for admission into kindergarten if they have attained the age of five (5) on or before the first day of September.
- A child is eligible for admission into 1st grade if they have attained the age of six (6) before the first day of September regardless of prior educational programming.
Upon completion of an online enrollment, you will receive an email with further information and next steps. The online registration system allows us to speed up the transmittal of your student’s data across our system to food service, transportation, nursing services, and your child’s school building to ensure a smooth start to your Pequea Valley experience.
If you do not have access to the internet or if you need additional help navigating the process, please contact Heather Yoder @ firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-768-5530 x5609 to make an appointment.
Required Registration Information
You must complete all requested registration information and provide the following documentation:
- Proof of residency for parent/guardian who resides in the Pequea Valley School District (deed, lease/rental agreement, real estate or Lancaster County real estate tax bill, or current utility bill)
- Student birth certificate or passport
- Student immunization record
- Photo ID of parent/guardian
Requested Registration Information
- Copy of most recent Report Card from last school attended (Unofficial Transcript required for high school students, if applicable)
- Other related documents from last school attended (IEP, ER, NOREP and 504 Plan if applicable)
- Name, Address, and Phone Number of last school attended, if applicable
- In the event of a shared custody arrangement, please include a copy of the custodial order. In the absence of a court order of custody, the district has a custodial form that can be generated but can only be used for educational rights purposes.
Click the button below to register a student for the 2023-24 school year.