Application Procedure for Learning Facilitators
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities in the Pequea Valley School District. To apply for a Learning Facilitator position, please complete the Pennsylvania teaching application on line at Pa-Educator.net (Lancaster-Lebanon Area Schools' Educator Recruitment), at www.Pa-Educator.net
In addition to the application, the following documents are required during our screening process. Please attach these documents to your application in Pa-Educator, or if you are contacted for an interview, you may mail them to the address noted below.
- Copy of your Praxis results
- Copy of your Pennsylvania teaching certificate
- Copy of your PA State Police Clearance (Act 34). (click here to follow link)
- Copy of your PA Child Abuse Clearance (Act 151). (click here to follow link)
- Copy of Federal Criminal History Record (Act 114) (applies to employees hired on or after April 1, 2007) - Information regarding the fingerprint process is available on the Pennsylvania Department of Education's website ; click here to follow the link.
- Copy of your undergraduate transcripts
- At least three (3) letters of reference
Richard D. EbyAssistant to the Superintendent
Pequea Valley School District
P.O. Box 130
Kinzers, PA 17535
(717) 768-5530(717) 768-5590