Pequea Valley School Board
September 8, 2022
CALL TO ORDER
MOMENT OF SILENCE, PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
SCHOOL BOARD RECOGNITION – Ryan Donnelly, Instructional Technology Coordinator, will be recognized for earning his Apple Learning Coach certificate.
PARTICIPATION BY THE PUBLIC (School Board Policy)
APPROVAL OF MINUTES:
On a motion by _____ and a second by _____, the Board approved the August 30, 2022, committee meeting minutes. (rc)
CHIEF OF FINANCE AND OPERATION'S RECOMMENDATIONS:
On a motion by _____ and a second by _____, approval was given for the following Consent Agenda Items A-G. (rc)
A. The Food Service Purchasing guidelines.
B. For the School Board to authorize the Chief of Finance and Operations to approve change orders in the amount of $20,000 or less for the Middle/High School Construction Project.
C. A reduced fee of $3,000 for AMEC Bible Quizzing to use various rooms and parking lots at the high school on March 19, 2023.
D. Special Education contracts with Conestoga Valley School District for the 2022–2023 school year:
- Life skills support at a cost of $24,255 per learner.
- Occupational therapy services at $65.21/hour
- Occupational therapy assistant at $52.77/hour
- Physical therapy services at $65.21/hour
- Physical therapy assistant at $52.77.
- Personal care assistants at hourly wage, the number of hours a week, times the number of weeks in the school year plus 20 hours of training per year.
E. A Memorandum of Understanding with ESDI (Educational Systems Data, Inc.)/Career Link to have access to a Career Link Counselor who will provide access to paid work-based learning opportunities.
F. Contract with Hillendale for ACA (Affordable Care Act) reporting at a cost of $2,000.
G. An Agreement with LancoTech to receive access to a PDE Graduation Pathway tracking tool.
This agreement will allow access to the tool and any revisions, at no cost and 10% of revenue moving forward.
On a motion by _____ and a second by _____, approval was given for the following Consent Agenda Items A-C. (rc)
B. Transportation schedules for 2022-2023.
Bus routes and stops are approved annually per state regulations.
A. Agenda topics for October 4, 2022, Committee meeting
- Building Project Presentation
- General Fund Budget Update
- Capital Reserve Budget Update